So, here it is... I just received the Wedding Sweet stamp set and in keeping with my resolve of getting those stamp sets mounted right away (for ease of actually using them), I did just that, so low and behold my stamp set was on the shelf just waiting to be used. I have seen a few projects made with this frilly flower and my mind was swirling with ideas. I was also thinking about how much I love black and white cards and I wanted to be able to use our new Shimmer Paint. This was a very simple card to do. Ready...
- Stamp the frilly flower onto a 4-1/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock using Basic Black ink. Using a Sponge Dauber, dab the Platinum Shimmer Paint very lightly onto flowers. Be sure to dab onto your scratch paper first so that your dauber isn't heavily coated with paint.
- Using the Big Shot, the Movers & Shapers Die and the Modern Label Punch Window, punch out the Modern Label using a scrap of Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp the "Congratulations" in Basic Black ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Punch out using the Modern Label Punch. Mount onto the Basic Black Modern Label.
- Mount flower onto 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Brushed Silver cardstock.
- Tie Whisper White Organza Ribbon around the Brushed Silver cardstock. Mount onto Basic Black card.
- Mount Modern Label onto card using Dimensionals.