This is such an elegant card that you can use for whatever fall occasion you may have. I've been doing a lot of "thinking of you" cards to have on hand. I love sending cards to my Sunday School girls just to let them know that they're on my mind. Ok, back to the card... I'm getting a little distracted this morning... need more coffee!!
Here are instructions on making this card:
- Using your favorite color ink pads and a sponge, gently rub color onto Glossy White cardstock in a circular motion. Start with your lightest color. Here, we used More Mustard, Ruby Red and Old Olive. Alternate colors until you've covered up the white. Use a soft tissue to rub off any extra ink.
- Stamp your sentiment using Stazon ink. Turn your Glossy cardstock over and holding firmly rub the back of the cardstock to remove any excess ink.
- Stamp your leaf images using our Encore Gold ink pad and emboss using Gold embossing powder. The gold embossing powder is great because you can really tell when your image is embossed. The details go from a dull color to a very shiny gold.
- Mount the Glossy cardstock onto Old Olive and tie the Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain around these two layers.
- Mount this onto your Ruby Red card using Dimensionals.
Until next time...